- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
Branch Manager Vacancy - Hatton Garden, London
We are looking for a professional and proactive Branch Manager to oversee both our experienced team in our busy Hatton Garden Showroom, as well as being responsible for the branch’s operation and maintaining excellent customer service levels.
Full Time, Permanent
Salary Available on Request
You will have experience of a management and motivating role and be just as confident dealing with the day to day running of the branch as you are planning the longer term direction of the team, maintaining discretion in all elements of the role.
Our branches are very much the face of H S Walsh and we have a strong and loyal customer base. You will play a key part in strengthening these customer relationships, but also be proactive in developing new connections alongside the branch staff as well as identifying opportunities for introducing Walsh to potential new or lapsed sales.
With the changing face of retail, you will also be able to ensure the continued growth and profitability of the branch as well as the maintaining the level of service and pleasurable experience our customers have come to expect when buying from Walsh.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the branch on a day-to-day basis.
- Overseeing staff, co-ordinating their welfare, safety, training and HR needs at a branch level
- Resource planning
- Maintaining a professional and welcoming branch which is a safe and clean environment
- Engaging with customers and the local jewellery and watch community in Hatton Garden
- Planning future sales and marketing appropriate for the local branch customer base.
- Co-ordinating with Head Office
- to ensure stock levels are maintained at an appropriate level.
- sales targets are met
- accounting and financial responsibilities are carried out in an orderly manner
- potential opportunities for new business are identified and acted upon
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Communicating with other branches to share knowledge, best practice and support the business working together
- Undertaking product demonstrations to customers
- Key holder
- Organised, responsible and motivated, with a fine attention to detail.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive in noticing trends and initiating change
- Open, friendly and trustworthy demeanour, with a proven track record of problem solving and a can-do attitude
- Experience in the horological or jewellery industry preferable.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 desirable, but not essential
- Driving license not essential but an advantage as travel will be required at times.
24 days Annual Leave
Company Pension Scheme
If you would like to join our small but vibrant family, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.