The government have given the go-ahead and we have put measures in place and we can now welcome customers back into our Biggin Hill, Birmingham and London branches.
Naturally the shopping experience will be a little different, but here's what we've done to ensure the best possible safety for our staff and customers.
- Shields on our sales counters
- Hand sanitisers available for customer use at the counters and entryways
- A limit of 3 customers in our London branch and 2 in Birmingham in store at any one time
- Floor markings to help you maintain social distancing.
- Baskets to help with your shop which are sanitised after every use
- Contactless payments encouraged - now with a higher, £45 maximum limit.
We have in place a thorough cleaning procedure and any handled or returned stock will be placed in a quarantine area for 72hrs before being sanitised and place back into stock.
We are also pleased to now be able to offer a pre-order and collect service to help speed up your visit.
Simply phone or email your local branch and they will notify you when your order is ready to pick up. Just drop by and pay.
Find your local branch contact details
Plan your visit on our Showroom page