- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
Credit Control Administrator - VACANCY FILLED
HS Walsh and Sons has a vacancy for a Credit Control Administrator to join our small family feel team on a permanent part-time basis at our head office in Biggin Hill, Kent.
H S Walsh & Sons have been a leading supplier of tools, equipment, clock and watch materials to the jewellery and horological trades for 75 years. Serving clients from individual designer makers and independent retailers to large industry groups, we are renowned for our excellent customer service.
Along with our head office in Biggin Hill, Kent we have branches in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham and Hatton Garden, London and are at the heart of the trade, offering person to person sales, backed up with help, advice and demonstrations from knowledgeable staff, many with decades of experience.
We are looking for an organised and experienced individual to join our busy Accounts Team as a Credit Control Administrator. It is a part-time, permanent role focusing on the importance of accurate and timely financial records, excellent customer service and being part of a successful and buoyant team.
- Reconciling the branch accounts
- Allocation of BACS payments to customer accounts
- Undertaking daily system back ups
- Communication of daily trading figures including system back ups
- Reconciliation of customer accounts including balancing payments and Amazon account allocation.
- Maintenance of customer account details
- Generation of monthly account statements
- Producing Aged Debtors list and contacting late accounts by phone/email keeping records on a per account basis
- Liaising with solicitors
- Opening of new credit accounts including credit checks and reference requests
- Prepare Aged Debtors/Accounts in credit for Auditors for year end.
- Previous Credit Control/book keeping experience is required, with knowledge of SAGE 200 desirable. On the job training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Purchase Ledger desirable in order to provide absence cover for the wider team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Professional email and telephone communication skills
- Organised and responsible self-starter with a thorough attention to detail
- Confident team player
- Patient, persistent and determined nature, with the ability to remain calm and to listen
- Analytical skills
This is a part-time role, ideally 3 full days a week, with the position being available immediately.
Salary is available on request.
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.