We are looking for an experienced customer service and order fulfilment professional to join our small team full time at our head office in Biggin Hill, Kent.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively hard copies can be sent to:Dawn Crisp H S Walsh & Son Ltd Hunter House Biggin Hill Airport Churchill Way Biggin Hill Kent TN16 3BN
Assisting and advising our diverse customer base on our product range via phone, email and face to face at our small sales counter.
Completing customer orders from our phone, ecommerce and PoS streams ready for invoicing and dispatch.
Liaising between our buyers, branches and customers to ensure a fast and efficient stock delivery.
- Friendly, informative and helpful interaction with our customer base, to ensure their purchasing needs are met.
- Accurate order taking and data management.
- Awareness of stock management, alerting our buyers to flash selling trends and helping our branches to service their PoS customers.
- Accurate order picking and liaison with invoicing and accounts staff.
- Liaising with our dispatch department to ensure order expedition and customer satisfaction.
- General Admin duties.
- Organised, responsible, self-starter with a fine attention to detail.
- Open, friendly, demeanour, with proven track record in putting customer needs to the forefront.
- Ability to work under pressure, whether working in your own department or helping out other team members.
- Adaptability – With many exciting progressions planned, we are looking for an individual who can adapt with us and bring their own experiences to help improve the overall customer experience.
- Experience in the horological or jewellery industry desirable, but not essential.