- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
GemPen® Premium (Filters 1, 2, 3 & 4) - TG1000KIT
GemPen® Premium is a powerful portable gemmological instrument for today's jewellers & gemmologists. Providing the ability to screen diamonds, sapphires and rubies for synthetics & treatments.
Screen diamonds with GemPen® Diamond Screener. GemPen® is a portable Diamond Verification Instrument that indicates natural, HPHT & CVD lab-created diamonds. Our instrument is ideal for jewellers and gemmologists and works on rough, polished and mounted stones, including those with closed backs. Quickly screen multiple stones of all shapes and sizes from 0.01ct to 10.00ct+
GemPen® Premium has all the the features of our Diamond Screener and also includes the additional Filters for the professionally trained gemmologist to screen rubies and sapphires for synthetics and treatments.
To work with ‘GemPen® Premium’, formal gemmological knowledge and understanding of transition elements is required to effectively interpret the results on rubies & sapphires.
GemPen® Premium should always be used in combination with other gemmological instruments when screening rubies & sapphires for synthetics & treatments.
- Diamond Verification Instrument
- Indicates natural, HPHT & CVD lab-created diamonds with Filter 1 (included)
- Indicates HPHT colour enhancement treatment on natural diamonds
- Works on rough, polished & mounted gemstones
- All gemstone sizes: 0.01ct-10.00+
- Diamond colour range: D-M
- Screens 100’s of stones in a matter of minutes
- Full spectrum Xenon UV light source
- USOF – Ultra Spectrum Optical Filtering technology
- Includes all screening filters (Filter 1, Filter 2, Filter 3, Filter 4)
- Travel Case / Darkroom to check gemstones on the go
- Portable pocket size / purse size design
- Lithium-ion battery powered & USB rechargeable
- Access to GemPen® Academy
- Innovated by a Gemmologist for Gemmologists
- Applications: in the field, wholesale diamond & gemstone buyers, gemmological labs & educational institutes, appraisal services providers, screening while shopping at trade shows & when receiving set goods, pawn shops, auction houses, jewellery repair & custom design houses, jewellers, all natural & lab created diamond and gemstone retailers
GemPen® Premium includes Filter 1 and the Filter Kit which contains all the additional Filters including Filter 2, 3 and the LW Filter 4. These Filters in combination with the Filter 1 offers the professional gemmological user the means to screen Diamonds, Rubies & Sapphires for synthetics and treatments by searching for discrepancies in the fluorescence and phosphorescence for further analysis. Filters 2, 3 and 4 are used in combination with Filter 1 to screen for synthetics and flame-fusion (Verneuil), as well as heat, beryllium, cobalt, glass fillings and most other treatments of Corundum.
The included LW Filter 4 (in combination with Filter 1) helps the user to distinguish between a naturally fluorescing diamond, HPHT or CVD grown synthetic diamond or indications of an HPHT treated natural diamond.
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product:
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.