Mitchell's Abrasive Cord & Tapes - Silicon Carbide Tape 2.38mm - TA56ST
Subtotal: £17.40 Price: £17.40 + VAT if applicable
Quantity discounts 1 (£17.40) 2+ (£16.53) 10+ (£15.66)
SKU: TA56ST Packaged weight: 0.07kg
Sorry, this item is currently not in stock.
If you would like us to let you know when this item comes back into stock, please enter your email address below.
Silicon Carbide Tape 2.38mm. Supplied on 15 metre spools. Grain 180.
- Abrasive cord in 15m spools.
- Silicon Carbide polishing Cord Ø2.38mm
- Versatile abrasive for luthiers, jewellery and craft makers.
- Abrasive cords sand and clean hard to reach areas where your standard tools will not fit, such as slots and for refining intricate inlay and marquetry designs
- Ideal on metal, plastic, wood, or virtually any surface, fits in slots, grooves and small holes
- Cords and Tapes are fully coated on all sides for more complete and effective coverage
Mitchell's Abrasive Cord & Tapes - Silicon Carbide Cord Ø1.02mm - TA53SSKU: TA53S
Mitchell's Abrasive Cord & Tapes - Silicon Carbide Cord Ø0.76mm - TA54SSKU: TA54S
Eveflex Polishing Pins, Medium, 2.00mm - TR904362SKU: TR904362
Eveflex Polishing Pin, Fine, 2.00mm - TR904372SKU: TR904372