The LZR100 laser welding machine provides a powerful tabletop machine with all the technological and engineering benefits of other larger models. This small machine delivers a higher-duty cycle that meets the demanding work needs, with professional results, and for far less than larger machines – a truly significant benefit for any budget. The LZR models need only 21-1/2″W x 24″D x 18″H of workspace and weigh less than 100 pounds; they’re easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
Specific benefits of the LZR Lasers include:
- Larger opening in the weld chamber provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely inside.
- Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
- Memory cells allow you to save up to 32 individual, specific configurations for your most-used applications.
- Small footprint fits easily into any shop.
- Affordable – take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
- Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
- The LZR models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
- Up to 100 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser-welding application – particularly on silver.
- High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
- User-friendly touch-screen control.
- Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
|ZR Laser Welders Specifications|
|Spot Diameter:||0.3 - 1.5mm|
|Input power:||110 - 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A, single-phase|
|Output Pulse Energy:||25 - 100 joules|
|Pulse Frequency:||0.5 - 15Hz|
|Pulse Duration:||0.5 - 20.0mS|
|Dimensions:||21-1/2″W x 24″D x 18″H|
|Approx. Net Weight:||36kg (80 lbs)|