Witschi Analyzer Q1
Replacement for the obsolete Witschi Q-Test 6000. For testing Quartz Watches the Analyzer Q1 is the ideal instrument for the efficient and fast operating in the repair service, in watch laboratories as well as for income and final control. Extensive test and measuring features guarantee skilled trouble shooting on quartz watches. The measurement process is largely automated. The multifunctional rotating/push knob allows easy and quick parameter settings. High operating comfort is performed by the perfect and functional placement of the control panel as well as by the large LCD display. The chopping rate of the motor pulses on watches with asservissement is detected and displayed.
The Witschi Analyzer Q1 is 100% equivalent to the Witschi Analyzer Twin concerning all quartz functions including the integrated filter for measuring Breitling Super Quartz (but is not equivalent to the Witschi Analyzer Twin for the mechanical functions).
- Mobile probes for direct contacting or by means of test leads with probe tips.
- Supply voltage: adjustable, 0 - 3.5 V, resolution 0.05 V.
- 3 x RS232 for the connection of the Witschi thermo printer, of a PC and of the Witschi GPS receiver.
- DIN 8-pin for the connection of an external signal sensor.
- Measures current consuption.
- Dimensions: 290mm x 180mm x 170 mm (w x h x d).
- Weight: 2.9 kg mains adapter included.
- Mains connection: Mains adapter for 230 V~, 1.2 A.
We endeavour to keep our prices as good as our service. If you do find this item cheaper elsewhere contact us and we’ll do our best to beat it.
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product: