FLAMEFAST GAS TORCH T2 NP LGP SOLDERING TORCH - TB437 (Torch only supplied - not hoses).
Two torches are available, the T4 which is designed for heavy brazing and the T2 which is smaller in size with a heat output for more delicate work. The torches are designed to work with an a compressed air supply pressure regulated at 4 PSI, 2 - 270 mbar.
The Flamefast T-range of Gas/Air torches is constructed from chrome plated brass with a heat resistant steel burner head ensuring long and reliable service. Developed to give a wide range of flames at the turn of a valve. Ideal for brazing, soldering, metal melting, heat treatment, glass, lead and tinning work.
- Parking hook, & Screwed connection for flexible hoses
- Work piece cooling by rapid air blast
- A choice of models for natural or bottled gas
- Easy and convenient to use
- Plastic hand grip & thumb wheel for one handed adjustment
- Built in balance and position of controls enables effortless single handed operation.
- Instantaneous adjustment of flame size, shape and intensity over the full range is achieved by a single rotary control valve
- UK Manufactured