- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
Heating Plate For Condensation Waterproof Watch Test Lititz Preciso 47 - HH547
The NEW Preciso 47 by Lititz Precision Products is a companion product to the Diver 125. After pressure testing, the watch is heated to precisely 47ºC. A drop of room temperature water is placed on the crystal. If no moisture is noted on the inside of the crystal, the watch is deemed not to have leaked.
The NEW Preciso is a precise heat source for testing for condensation after a wet pressure test. The tight temperature control meets Omega's requirements per their working instructions. Also great for general workshop use in drying watch cases and bracelets after cleaning.
Thin attractive design. Anodized and powder coated aluminum construction. Designed & Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 0.225 kg
- Size: 4¼" x 5" (11cm x 13cm) x 1" (2.5cm) high
- Input power: 100-240 VAC 1 amp UL/CE listed
- Temperatures: Factory calibrated to 47° C (116.6° F) per Omega working instructions
- Time to Operating Temperature: 1 minute
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 1° C (2° F) per Omega working instructions
|Qty||1||2 - 9||10 - Unlimited|
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product:
No votes yet
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.