The new Leak Checker Prime is the perfect mix of technology and good design. Able to test for leaks up to -0.7 bar vacuum, it provides everything you would expect of a modern, easy-to-use leak testing unit. The unit needs no additional, expensive compressor.
Particularly for watch maintenance services with a large volume of repairs, vacuum tests suffice completely. The vacuum test reproduces normal strains on the watch when worn normally and other under conditions such as in the shower, when swimming, snorkelling, etc. For diving watches as well as a more extensive range of tests, we recommend the Poseidon LT 100.
• Attractive, timeless design
• Suitable for all watch types including small ceramic watches
• With accurate, robust pressure sensor
• Vacuum created by an internal pump
• Vacuum can be freely selected and programmed in steps of 0.1 bar up to -0.7 bar
• Testing time can be freely selected and programmed up to 300 sec
• Intuitive user interface, with results displayed on a colour, 5” TFT capacitive touchscreen (800 x 480 pixels)
• Instant printout of results with Martel thermal printer, with printout also possible via LAN and USB
• Enables connection to a network via Ethernet and USB
• Extremely cost-effective