PREMIER powder free Nitrile examination gloves, with strong beaded cuffs are as soft, supple and comfortable to wear as natural rubber latex but they are significantly stronger and have superior resistance to oil/chemical permeation. Nitrile is the name given to a synthetic rubber. These gloves contain no natural rubber latex, no protein or powder, eliminating the risks of powder induced contamination and skin allergies. 100 pieces per box.
Available in small, medium, large and extra large.
Supplied in boxes of 100 pieces (XL only 90 pieces per box).
CE category III chemicals protective glove for complex risks
- Tried and tested quality product made of nitrile – excellent resistance to skin irritants
- Tested and certified according to 1935/2004 - suitable for food contact
- More resilience through special formulation and greater wall thickness
- The Problem-solver for single use
- Free from phthalates / softeners and allergenic latex proteins
- Easy to don and particularly skin-friendly through special finishing process
- Labelled as single-use protective glove as per PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 category III
- Signal colour blue – suitable for areas subject to HACCP standards