- New Gorilla™ Wood Glue, bonds stronger, faster for wood-to-wood applications. It's hard working and long lasting. Your wood glue just got a lot tougher! What's more, our special formula was created for a variety of wood surfaces, is water-resistant, and has no dyes for a better looking bond line.
- The Gorilla Wood Glue requires only 20-30mins clamp time and is fully cured in 24 hours. Gorilla Wood Glue is a non-toxic water based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA) glue. It is suitable for use indoors and outdoors and can be used on hardwoods, softwoods and wood composites.
- This glue dries with a natural finish.
- Gorilla Wood Glue is what woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists have been waiting to use, for their toughest jobs on planet Earth™.
- Gorilla Wood Glue is sure to be a favorite. Here's why:
- GORILLA STRENGTH DELIVERED, AGAIN– Gorilla Wood Glue is a leader in strength, providing an unmatched confidence level for success.
- COMPLETE PROJECTS FASTER– requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours.
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS– passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance.
- VERSATILE– good for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and wood composites.
- DRIES NATURAL COLOR– there are no added dyes. Only natural wood fibers are used for a natural looking bond line. Say goodbye to the "orange after-glow" from yellow glues.
- EASY TO USE – it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). FDA approved for indirect food contact. Easy clean up with water.
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product:
No votes yet