- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
Watch Bezel Re-Sizing Tool A*F 167.771 - HB167771
A*F 167.771 Watch Bezel Re-Sizing Tool. Designed for adjusting the size of watch bezels and retaining rings by reducing and enlarging as required. Similar to the Rolex tool no 1006 but covers more sizes. Especially useful for reducing retaining rings to hold plexi crystals. Suitable for all bezels, in particular for models such as GMT-Masters, Submariners, and even up to the large diameter of the DateJust II model.
The parts are accurately machined from high quality steel, finely finished to avoid any damage to the bezel. The handle is marked with coloured guide marks to judge the degree of resizing.
- 1 Handle in tough plastic.
- 1 Body in steel.
- 1 End-piece for holding reduction chucks.
- 3 Stepped reduction chucks, maximum capacities of each : 46mm, 44mm & 42 mm.
- 1 End-piece for holding enlarging chucks.
- 2 Stepped enlarging chucks, maximum capacities of each : 43mm & 45 mm.
- 1 Stand for the assembled tool.
- 1 Plastic carrying case.
This tool is designed for adjusting the size of watch bezels and retaining rings by reducing and enlarging as required.
|Qty||1||2 - 9||10 - Unlimited|
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product:
No votes yet
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.