Durston British Made Single Polishing Motor with Extraction.
Due to its small size, it's perfect for small workshops or for when short on bench space, this unit does it all.
Distance from centre of spindle to base of polishing table is 104mm. Max. Mop diameter 5"
All our models are built from 1.5mm (15 gauge) steel, rather than 1mm (18 gauge) steel which is used on other polishing machines today. This is to create a strong, sturdy construction which Durston are so well known for. Filters can conveniently be removed from the side, this will then not take valuable storage space on top of the machine. We offer both 115V or 230V for our machines.
Durstons new high-tech range of polishing machines feature:
- Single polishing motor
- Inbuilt dust hood & collector
- Silent, powerful & vibration free dust extractor fan
- Fans are contained in sealed units for maximum performance
- Rubber mat on top for easy storage of items
- Fluorescent lighting
- Easy side access to filter, means items can be stored on top
- Extra strong 1.5mm (15 gauge) steel construction
- With a slanted arm rest shelf
- Durston, Made in Britain
- 2900 RPM
- Extractor fan 360m³/h (metres cubed per hour)
- 8 watt fluorescent light
- 8 inch tall polishing gap
- 230 Volt. 0.37kw
- 460 x 300 x 410mm