- Shop sections
- My account
- A - Z Products
- About Walsh
- Contact us
- Clearance Products
- Special Offers
Presidium ARI Diamond Moissanite Tester - TD54
ARI is developed as a handheld PRESIDIUM DIAMOND VERIFICATION INSTRUMENT® to help identify colourless diamond against CVD/HPHT lab grown colourless diamond and all types of moissanite.
It is suitable for testing on both loose and mounted stones, including jewelry pieces with a closed back setting.
- Identifies colourless diamonds against Lab Grown CVD/HPHT diamonds and all types of moissanites, including the new “low conductivity” moissanites
- Tests on loose or mounted diamonds in all jewelry settings, including closed-back setting
- Replaceable Optical Probe tip technology for users to replace any worn or damaged probe tips yourself, minimizing any equipment downtime
- Instantaneous results in 3 seconds for consecutive testing
- Tests on polished diamonds and moissanites of all proportional cuts as small as 0.02ct
- User-safe UV Retractable Optical Probe activates only when tip is in contact with the diamond
- Alert Buzzer for loss of contact between optical probe tip and diamond during testing
- A 6-Language selection in the Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Battery operated with stylish ergonomic design for portability and ease of use
- Tests on colourless diamonds and moissanites from D to J colour
- Catered for both left-handed and right-handed users alike
Quantity per unit:
Rate this product:
Prices displayed ex VAT. VAT (@ 20%) only applies to Great Britain & N.Ireland.