WITSCHI WATCH EXPERT IV (4)
The most advanced WATCH EXPERT ever developed to meet the requirements and demands of watchmaking experts.
Generations of watchmakers have used it in the practice of their skills – here is the very latest WATCH EXPERT in its fourth generation.
- Print screens can be saved on the stick
- Device configuration can be saved or re
- 7” Touchscreen (800 x 480 pixels) with adjustable brightness. Captive even while wearing finger cots or gloves
- Loudspeaker making every irregularity in the beat noise audible
- Tests rate variation, amplitude and beat error of mechanical watches
- Manual entry for all beats between 3,600 and 86,400 A/h
- 4 measuring modes including standard (Stnd) for normal escapements, (Spe1) for co-axial escapements, (Spe2) for AP escapements and (Rate) for rate measurement only
- Diagram – continuous diagram recording of watch beat, numeric display of measured values, recording diagram and results in 6 positions, subsequent recall possible. Adjustable zoom (magnifier): 1,2,4,8,16x
- New Vario display allows long term checking of stability over periods up to 100 hours (maximum), Graphic and numeric display of minimum, median, and maximum values, Display of min., max. and median values for rate variation and amplitude since measurement start.
- Test periods: 4A, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 seconds.
- Diagrams of all 6 main test positions can be seen at just one glance. The median value and diagram for each position can be called up individually.
- New Pilot Interactive Microphone
- New geometry for testing large watches with wide wrist straps
- Safe and secure for clamping heavy, large watches
- Controls the WATCH EXPERT from the microphone with buttons on the base
- Ergonomic control for both left and right handers
- 8 locking positions enable precise positioning every 45⁰.
- Automatic recognition of 11 test positions, 6 main test positions, 4 vertical intermediate positions and the new grid position for the universal test position 7:30h + 45⁰.
- 180⁰ swivelling, tilting function: quickly and directly switch between the test positions “DU” and “DD”.
- RS232 interface for printer and calibration.
- USB interface for connection of memory stick
- ad on the stick
- Bluetooth interface – Witschi printer with optional Bluetooth mode
We are fully autorised by Witschi for in house calibration, if you would like to take advantage of this service please contact email@example.com for further details.
We endeavour to keep our prices as good as our service. If you do find this item cheaper elsewhere contact us and we’ll do our best to beat it.